View, browse and sort the 2018 Catersource sessions by track and session. With the CS2018 session scheduler, you can build your education schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live in January.
PLEASE NOTE: Using this schedule builder is for convenience only and does not register you or guarantee you a seat in the sessions. Only ticketed optional events guarantee availability.
Seating is first come, first served.
Roy Porter, Activities Director, Engage Works
Recognized as a hands on innovator in performance improvement and training off-premise catering staffs for operations, staffing, plating (FOH), table and bar service. He consults internationally with caterers, hotels and venues on enchasing service issues. A California native, who prior to returning to catering, spent several years in direct marketing as a planner, strategist and copywriter on numerous lead generation, sales conversion and customer retention campaigns. Roy’s experience covers such high profile events as The Golden Globes (Netflix), The Oscars, The Emmy’s, numerous premieres and over a 2,000 weddings. Numerous articles written by Roy on a wide variety of catering issues can be found at the Catersource magazine website. He can be reached via email at: email@example.com
- How to Conduct the Most Complete Event Site Walk Through
- A Candid Conversation with Roy Porter
- Hands On: Courses to the Table, Serving, Clearing with Grace & Speed
- Hands On: Serving Hot & Cold Beverages at the Table
- Hands On: Setting Tables Quickly - Two Different Ways with Ease!
- Hands On: Tray Passing Skills For Intimate & Large Events
- Verifying Special Event Hazards & Increasing Workplace Safety