The Power of Leadership & Team Development
Robin Selden (Executive Chef | Managing Partner, Marcia Selden Catering)
Cindy Novotny (Managing Partner, Master Connection Associates)
Jeffrey Selden (Managing Partner, Marcia Selden Catering)
Location: WF3 Bridge stage
Date: Tuesday, March 28
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Pass Type: All Access, CS Conference Pass, CS Premium Pass, Combined CS/TSE Education Pass, TSE Conference Pass, TSE Premium Pass
Track : CS+TSE Bridge
Associations & Accreditations: LCA member
Vault Recording: TBD
“Great leaders inspire greatness in others” and that is precisely why leadership development is so crucial!
Sit back and listen hard as this dynamic trio of Cindy Novotny, Robin Selden and Jeffrey Selden share the keys to success and strategies to help build and mentor a stronger and more effective leadership team.
- Leadership begins with a positive outlook for the future
- When leaders take the time to better understand the individuals (and the personalities) on their teams, they gain the tools to help manage, mentor and guide them.
- Great catering and event companies succeed when everyone on the team is trained and empowered to do an exceptional job
- What the skills/attitude/knowledge are needed to build a profitable business
- Contingency plans to win during volatile times.