5 Mistakes to Avoid When Planning a Six-figure Festival
Amanda Mora (Founder & Sr. Event Producer, EVENT GROUP HOUSTON)
Pass Type: All Access, Combined CS/TSE Education Pass, TSE Conference Pass, TSE Premium Pass
Track : TSE-Event Planning, TSE-Event Mgmt & Production
Associations & Accreditations: CMP
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate
• The long wait - long lines that ruin the reward and experience for the event attendees.
• Event attendees leaving hungry could be the end of your festival planning days - selling tickets to more people than you can feed
• Why event safety for all is so important - focus on lighting for event safety & security
• Making them want more of your events - Missed marketing opportunities for future festivals means more work for you and missed in-person upsells.
• Why it's so important to hold your sponsors, vendors, and beneficiary responsible for marketing and in some cases ticket guarantees. – After all its your reputation on the line so the success of the festival's ticket sells is important to everyone.